MAH MBA/MMS CET 2014 Application Process
The detailed application process for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2014 listed below.
Applicants will be required to register online for the Maharashtra MBA/ MMS Common Entrance Test (MAH - MBA/MMS - CET 2014) at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014
Candidates have to fill up the application form online and verify the information filled. Submit the application form by paying applicable fees as per your candidature by e-challan or online payment through credit/debit card or internet banking.
Late registration facility is provided to candidates who could not register for CET within the scheduled time. Such candidates shall apply through online mode by making an additional payment of Rs 1000/- through e-payment.
Admission shall be made through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the competent authority of Maharashtra state. Candidates with valid CET 2014 score will be considered for CAP. Allotment to seats shall be made on merit basis and against the first available option in order of options filled in the online application form. Details of allotment will be made on the website.
The application fee for the examination can be paid through credit/ debit card, internet banking or e-challan. E-challan is to be submitted in any branch of Axis Bank in India.The fee for application varies according to the type of candidature. The list is given below:
- Maharashtra State candidates( person with disability and reserved category) - Rs. 800
- Maharashtra State candidates (general/open category) - Rs. 1000
- Outside Maharashtra State candidates (OMS) - Rs. 1000
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant candidates - Rs. 1000
- Persons of India origin/children of Indian workers in middle eastern countries - Rs. 1000
- Foreign national/ Non-resident Indian candidates - Rs. 1000
Candidates are advised to check the website for the information regarding allotments and updates. There shall be no personal notification or communication in this regard.